2/8/12

I'm Obssessed with the New Michael Kors Hamilton Tote



This bag is the new Hermes Birkin but in a cheaper way .
This is stylist at it's best. I am currently at the moment saving for this bag instead of putting it on my credit card "we dont need that " but furthermore I am going to be happily excited when I finally walk out the store with this in my hand.


Check It Out Here:
Michael Kors Hamilton Tote (Black)

I am currently considering the black, it matches with everything .. so far I am currently seeking everyone's opinion about the bag, I felt as though that the small one was a little bit too small for me because I tend to carry "My Life" in my bag .




The Michael Kors actual ad haha I loved it so much I had to post it.



It has a summer feel to it (ex: the outfit )




I love the blazer with the bag, it's tempting me to buy a blazer now... Shocking

No comments:

Post a Comment