2/5/12

My DREAM Closet!!

                                  I am still thinking about am I going to remodel the closet.
                                       So far I have narrowed it down to 2 yay!!!
                            Now this closet right here is great deal for Organization.
                  However for those who know me know that I am a big organizational person.
              So therefore the shelves are great for every piece of clothing, shoes ...etc item that I have.
                 The downfall :( I hate the wood work , there is no color in it.


   This Closet is awesome ... The top picture , I love the marble in it or maybe its granite anyway I love it  You can also tell the many slots for all my shirts and my the little dresser draw for all my little items and I personally think this is winner.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment